What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
When people change jobs or work units, they are made to feel right at home.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
What They Do
We asked EHR Concepts, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
EHR Concepts is a company that provides Healthcare IT consulting services and staffing solutions to organizations worldwide. EHR Concepts offers a complete array of Healthcare IT services.
About this Company
| Website: www.ehrconcepts.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Villa Rica, Georgia|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Statesville, North Carolina|| US Employees: 15|
| US Revenues: $6.5 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $6.5 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2008|
Perks and Programs
We asked EHR Concepts, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Continuing Employee Education: We offer our employees a yearly education budget for personal and career growth. This is mutually beneficial as they can bring in a lot of new ideas from their classes, and they appreciate us investing their educational goals.
- Yearly Company Fun Retreat: Every year we are able to offer an all-expense paid company retreat to give back to the employees and consultants that give so much to our company. This year’s company retreat will be to an all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Over the years we have traveled to Jamaica, the Bahamas and Cancun.
- Work from Any Space they choose within the office: EHR Concepts honor employees' needs for flexibility and offers flexible work arrangements when it comes to start and end times or the need to telecommute. We also offer flexibly office space as well, as the company has adopted a flexibly workspace environment, where employees can sit and work wherever they want the the corporate offices including couches, group relaxing meeting areas and offices with tons of natural lighting. Our goal is to make sure our employees are comfortable and healthy so they can perform at their best.
- Free Days for Community or Charity Work: Two extra paid days a year for the Employee to give their time to Community or Charity work.
- Employee Recognition Program: Birthday Day Off, Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, cards, holiday gifts, a dedication employee liaison to make sure culture and people are happy.
- Stay Hydrated Program: Unlimited water, coffee and drinks of choice available at all times in our corporate offices.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $135,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Subject Matter Expert II||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- Free beverages during the day
- Free breakfast foods on a regular, daily basis
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 17 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 6 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (75% use it)
- Telecommute option (25% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|30 days Job-protected maternity leave||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|30 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||5 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|5 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||30 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
|20 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Dental care
- Mental health care
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $100,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| $7,500 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
- 1 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked EHR Concepts, LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We seek individuals that are passionate about this their careers. We look for people that are self starter, goal oriented that are detailed and adaptable.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Proven history of being a hard worker and have personal career goals to attain.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Sales Lead, Recruiter, Operations Assistance
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Research our company and have experience around healthcare IT and Contact or Director of Operations, Jennifer Oelenberger at Jennifer@ehrconcepts.com
| 4 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 67% Job Growth|
| 2 Average applicants per opening|| 8 Applications received|
| 5 Positions filled in past year|| 75% New hires by employee referrals|
| 4 New positions created|| 1 New graduates hired|
| 17% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|