What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management keeps me informed about important issues and changes.
I can ask management any reasonable question and get a straight answer.
Management makes its expectations clear.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
What They Do
We asked Eagle Creek Therapy Services to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Eagle Creek provides home health Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. Partnering with home health agencies to provide services to patients who are unable to leave their home to get therapy services.
About this Company
| Website: www.eaglecreektherapy.com|| Industry: Aging Services|
| US Headquarters: Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas, 76226|| US Employees: 89|
| Corporate Structure: Partnership|| Founded: 2004|
Perks and Programs
We asked Eagle Creek Therapy Services to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Flex Schedule: Therapists have the ability to make their own schedule allowing them to work around family and other jobs.
- Flex Caseload: Allows contractors to accept as few or as many patients as their schedule currently allows. Also allows for contractors to set their definition of full or part time.
- Virtual Office: Allows full time office employees to work from home 100% of the time.
- Virtual Flex: Allows for office employees to work from any location with a lap top and cell phone connected to the virtual office.
- Birthday Day Off: All full time office employees get the day of their birthday off without counting towards their paid time off.
- Vacation Days not used: Any PTO days not used at the end of the year can be cashed in for money.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 10 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 4 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 10 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|40 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||10 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|25 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $7,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Eagle Creek Therapy Services for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
They must be self motivated, efficient, and willing to communicate well with the virtual office. Since we have a virtual office, it is important that all contractors and employees take it upon themselves to do what is needed to complete their job well. Quality of execution is very important and a contractor or employee must put this as a priority to be efficient.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Getting things done quickly with high quality and going out of your way to communicate will show us that you are a good match for our company.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We really would like to hire more full time contractors who are interested in making ECTS their primary home for contracting.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website and send us a communication or email us to get started with the first interview and orientation.
| 10 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 25% Job Growth|
| 0 Average applicants per opening|| 5 Total job applicants|
| 80% New hires by employee referrals|| 3 Recent graduates hired|