What Employees Say
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I am offered training or development to further myself professionally.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
What They Do
We asked Diligent Services, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change our community for the better.
About this Company
| Website: mydiligent.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: BOCA RATON, Florida, 33431|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Orlando, Florida, 32827|| US Employees: 11|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2000|
Perks and Programs
We asked Diligent Services, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Health Insurance: Diligent provides 100% health insurance to its employees who have been loyal and with our company for over a year.
- Wellness Program: Diligent makes team events in which employees can participate. these events and programs are aimed towards health and wellness such as sporting events.
- Advanced pay option: Our team gets the option to request their earned wages prior to the payroll date in case of an emergency or unforeseen event.
- Company Rewards: Diligent provides its team members with rewards such as gift cards or other certificates for going the extra mile during their work. Such as taking photos of their equipment, and helping out colleagues.
- Quarterly Fun events: Diligent does a quarterly event outside of work hours such as kart racing, fishing trips, golfing. Everyone is allowed to participate and bring their family members.
- Free Company Swag: Diligent shares its team members with company items such as backpacks, caps, t-shirts, Tervis cups, etc. Diligent is proud for members to represent us everywhere they go. Items can be shared with their relatives as well.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $40,802 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Technician|| $80,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Operations Manager|
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for 80%)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 12 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 7 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (food, snacks, fitness(discount gym memberships,.))
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|30 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|10 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|5 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $5,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Diligent Services, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
First of all, being able to complete our application process. Stand out by approaching and tell us a bit more about our company prior to the interview.
Having a good personality, being polite and having the attitude to contribute to our team.
Showing professionalism towards themselves.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Individuals who really care to make a difference in their careers and lives. We want people who want to be part of a team that is looking to build something great.
Prospective employees will be devoted, high energy individuals.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Sales representative (outside)
Inside Sales Representative
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Check us online.
Approach us and visit us at the myriad of fairs we are part of.
Send us a twit, or message through LinkedIn.
| 5 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 22% Job Growth|
| 60 Average applicants per opening|| 300 Total job applicants|
| 1% New hires by employee referrals|| 2% Openings filled by current employees|
| 1 Recent graduates hired|| 10% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|