What Employees Say
Management is approachable, easy to talk with.
I can be myself around here.
I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.
Management genuinely seeks and responds to suggestions and ideas.
People avoid politicking and backstabbing as ways to get things done.
What They Do
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
At DayBlink, we understand that we succeed when you succeed. For now, that means bringing our skills and expertise to solve your biggest challenges. We also envision a new kind of business model, one combining Consulting, Ventures Capital and Philanthropy.
About this Company
| Website: http://www.dayblinkconsulting.com/|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: McLean, Virginia|| US Sites: 5|
| Major Locations: Philadephia, Pennsylvania; New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; St Louis, Missouri|| US Employees: 42|
| US Revenues: $4.90 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $4.90 million|
| Employees Worldwide: 42|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Health, Dental and Vision: 100% Company-Paid - Health, Dental and Vision Coverage Provided
- Life and Disability: 100% Company-Paid - Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage Provided
- Equipment Perks: DayBlink will reimburse up to $100/month in cell phone expenses. They will also reimburse up to $200 every 2 years to purchase a new device. All new employees get to select which new laptop they want - a MAC or PC.
- Equity: First 100 employees receive Membership Interests.
- Gym Benefits: Reimbursement of 50% for gym fees up to $50/month per person.
- Summer Fridays: Office shuts down at 3pm on Fridays in the summer. BBQs / Potlucks / Optional team building events scheduled or provide you time off to hit the road early and go to the beach!
- Vegas Bootcamp: All analysts and Consultants are flown to Vegas for training and team building activities
- Volunteer Outings: Company sponsored Volunteer outings
- Health and Wellness Bonus: **Coming soon - will be rolled out within the next 60 days** - Incentive to encourage employees to get a preventative screening annually. Employees will receive a bonus when they get a preventive annual check-up at the doctor. We will provide this bonus each and every year that the employee gets the preventative check-up.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $185,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Directors|| $105,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Consultant|
| 4% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 4% of an employee's salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- On-site package/mailing service
- Free beverages during the day
- Free breakfast foods on a regular, daily basis
- Subsidized public transportation
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 30 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 30 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 52 weeks Unpaid sabbatical after 1 year(s)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|47 days Job-protected maternity leave||5 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|5 days Job-protected paternity leave||5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|5 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||5 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for prospective employees to have the following 6 characteristics:
1. Entrepreneurial: Innovative and persevere to get things done
2. Analytical: Identify and resolve problems in strategic and tactical ways
3. Teamwork: Work well with others and commit to team above oneself
4. Passion: Love what we do; eager to make a difference
5. Integrity: Do things the right way and build a stellar reputation
6. Leadership: Inspire others to grow and succeed
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees that have built a track record of succeeding where others have failed, and who want to accelerate their career progression on their terms will get our attention
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Degree from a Top-Tier school with prior experience at a consulting or law firm. Promoted ahead of time or on an accelerated development plan/schedule. Entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player with extrovert personality
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Interested employees should review both the DayBlink Consulting and DayBlink Ventures website, and submit an application to one of our recruiting drives.
| 80 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 68% Job Growth|
| 80 Average applicants per opening|| 2,000 Applications received|
| 30 Positions filled in past year|| 80% New hires by employee referrals|
| 25 New positions created|| 5 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 4 New graduates hired|
| 17% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|