What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Management genuinely seeks and responds to suggestions and ideas.
This is a fun place to work.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
What They Do
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
At DayBlink, we understand that we succeed when you succeed. For now, that means bringing our skills and expertise to solve your biggest challenges. We also envision a new kind of business model, one combining Consulting, Ventures Capital and Philanthropy.
About this Company
| Website: http://www.dayblink.com/|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: McLean, Virginia, 22102|| US Sites: 5|
| Major Locations: Philadephia, Pennsylvania; New York, New York; Denver, Colorado|| US Employees: 70|
| US Revenues: $5 million|| Employees Worldwide: 7|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Health, Dental and Vision: 100% Company-Paid - Health, Dental and Vision Coverage Provided
- Life and Disability: 100% Company-Paid - Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage Provided
- Equipment Perks: DayBlink will reimburse up to $110/month in cell phone expenses. All new employees get to select which new laptop they want - a MAC or PC.
- Equity: First 100 employees receive Membership Interests.
- Gym Benefits: Reimbursement of 50% for gym fees up to $50/month per person.
- Summer Fridays: Office shuts down at 3pm on Fridays in the summer. BBQs / Potlucks / Optional team building events scheduled or provide you time off to hit the road early and go to the beach!
- Staff Retreat: Entire company travels to a different fun destination every summer for training, team and culture building, and fun!
- SoFi At Work: Student loan refinancing.
- $500 Charitable Giving Match: Company matches up to $500 to employee-supported charities.
- Health and Wellness Bonus: Incentive to encourage employees to get a preventative screening annually. Employees will receive a $100 bonus when they get a preventive annual check-up at the doctor. We will provide this bonus each and every year that the employee gets the preventative check-up.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $185,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Directors|| $105,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Consultant|
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 30 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 30 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|15 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||60 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 12 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
How to Get Hired
We asked DayBlink Consulting LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for prospective employees to have the following 6 characteristics: 1. Entrepreneurial: Innovative and persevere to get things done 2. Analytical: Identify and resolve problems in strategic and tactical ways 3. Teamwork: Work well with others and commit to team above oneself 4. Passion: Love what we do; eager to make a difference 5. Integrity: Do things the right way and build a stellar reputation 6. Leadership: Inspire others to grow and succeed.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees that have built a track record of succeeding where others have failed, and who want to accelerate their career progression on their terms will get our attention.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Degree from a Top-Tier school with prior experience at a consulting or law firm. Promoted ahead of time or on an accelerated development plan/schedule. Entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player with extrovert personality.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Interested employees should review both the DayBlink Consulting and DayBlink Ventures website, and submit an application to one of our recruiting drives.
| 50 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 180% Job Growth|
| 243 Average applicants per opening|| 9,000 Total job applicants|
| 40% New hires by employee referrals|| 5% Openings filled by current employees|
| 15 Recent graduates hired|| 11% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|