What Employees Say
This is a physically safe place to work.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
What They Do
We asked Crown Paper Converting Inc to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We provide packaging material, such as kraft paper rolls, chipboard rolls, slip sheets and other custom paper sheets and rolls. We soley sell to distributors.
About this Company
| Website: www.crownpaperconverting.com|| Industry: Manufacturing & Production|
| US Headquarters: ontario, California|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 10|| US Revenues: $12.2 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 1987|
Perks and Programs
We asked Crown Paper Converting Inc to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Crown Advantage - Training Program: This is where we dedicate at least 20 hours a month to self development of our entire staff.
- Paid Shcooling: The reimbursement of our staff for colledge credits is something that no one in our industry has ever done.
- Company Library and Audible subscription: Company Library and Audible subscription we offer this to all of our employees completly free. The library cost the company over 5,000 in investmant
- Walking Desk: We offer our employees a walk behind desk to strectch out.
- Music during work: We allow of our employees to listen to music while they work
- written growth plan: We have a written and signed personal growth plan for every employee. This is custom to his or her strengths and career goals.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $70,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for office staff|| 5% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 5% of an employee's salary|
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees (70)|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 20 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 10 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|40 days Job-protected maternity leave||14 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|40 days Job-protected paternity leave||14 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|40 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Onsite child care (at all locations)
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| $10,000 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
- Formal programs support professional development for: Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
How to Get Hired
We asked Crown Paper Converting Inc for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
1st We run a congnitive test on every employee.
2nd We telephone interview them
3rd We have a sit down in person interview.
4th We have a lunch interview with them
5th We have a third and final Interview
6th We do a throurugh background check costing over $600 per employee
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
We have a promotional video with all of our current employees commenting on how they like to work here.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Call our locations and ask for HR
| 3 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 500 Average applicants per opening|
| 1,500 Applications received|| Yes Recruits on college campuses|