What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked Creative Alignments to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Creative Alignments’ transformative client-side recruiting process is time-based and flexes with a company’s hiring needs. Unlike traditional contingency / retained models, we’re paid for our efforts - only our efforts - presenting targeted, well-vetted candidates as is, for full transparency.
About this Company
| Website: www.creativealignments.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Boulder, Colorado|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Denver, Colorado|| US Employees: 21|
| Corporate Structure: Partnership; Private|| Founded: 2010|
Perks and Programs
We asked Creative Alignments to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Flexible work schedule: We are proud of our ability to give our employees the choice to work wherever they want - between their home and our offices - and set their own timelines, as long as our clients' work is taken care of in a timely manner.
- Matching 401K: We offer a 401K plan with an employer match offered at the end of the year.
- Snacks and Fresh Fruit: A wide range of food snacks and fresh fruit for both humans and pets is available in our office and replenished weekly.
- Annual Ski Day: Every year in March, the entire team bundles up and heads over to the mountains for a day of skiing, with lunch and drinks immediately after.
- Group Hikes: We take advantage of the hundreds of trails in Boulder and the surrounding areas.
- Regular Happy Hours: Sometimes, there are no events to celebrate but regular happy hours are a good excuse to gather as a team outside the office setting.
- Weekly Lunch: Lunch is provided every Wednesday during our team meeting.
- Volunteer Day: Once a year, the entire team spends half of a work day working on pre-arranged tasks in a nonprofit organization.
- Attractive Office Location: Our location in the heart of Boulder allows our employees to ski, climb, hike anytime throughout the work day.
- Milestone Celebrations: We celebrate employee work anniversaries, birthdays, adoptions, weddings, and births.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|75% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 25% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 75% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 24 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Job sharing (19% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Compressed work weeks
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $11,550 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Creative Alignments for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We are especially receptive to prospective employees who recognize that the recruiting industry is in need of a transformation with an innovative model like ours. Additionally, we tend to gravitate towards a sharp individual who is enthusiastic about their prospective role, enjoys working in a team and yet maintains an appropriate level of independence. We like candidates who demonstrate a keen interest in the latest commentary in our industry plus possessing a firm ability to communicate and manage client relationships in a consultative nature.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
A prospective employee will need to show they genuinely believe in our unique model, present evidence that connecting the right people with the right companies is a priority and demonstrate a history of strong account management skills. It goes without saying, interested employees can start by visiting our website and contact us through their preferred method.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
The three roles we know we’ll be filling are Technical Recruiters for Colorado and Managing Directors in Austin and Portland and strong senior recruiters in those two markets.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
To find out more; please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on (303) 835 9066 or connecting with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
| 6 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 5% Job Growth|
| 4 Positions filled in past year|| 3 New positions created|
| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|