What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
I feel I make a difference here.
My work has special meaning: this is not "just a job".
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
What They Do
We asked Constellation Health Services to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Constellation Health Services provides a wide scope of clinical services including Home Care, Palliative Care, Hospice and School-Based Therapy. Our team approach ensures that every person, and organization we work with benefits from our combined knowledge and clinical experience.
About this Company
| Website: www.constellationhs.com|| Industry: Aging Services|
| US Headquarters: Norwalk, Connecticut, 06851|| US Sites: 6|
| US Employees: 454|| US Revenues: $32 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $32.3 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2008|
Perks and Programs
We asked Constellation Health Services to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Compliment Your Colleague Program: Constellation Health Services provides cash awards of up to $300 to all clinical staff through a program called "Compliment your Colleague". This program provides staff with the opportunity to recognize their peers.
- Company Parties: Constellation Health Services hosts seasonal parties where employees are welcome to bring their families and loved ones. This year during our annual holiday party, prizes were raffled off every 15 minutes. Raffle prizes included but were not limited to, 50" TV's, 3D drone, Amazon Dots, portable cell phone charges and Polaroid cameras.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement: All full-time and eligible part-time clinical staff are eligible for up to $500 a year in continuing education reimbursement and paid time away from work to complete such courses.
- Above and Beyond: All of leadership is given gift cards ranging in price from $5-$15 to various places (ie: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, iTunes,). When an employee goes above and beyond their job responsibilities leadership will surprise them with one of these gift cards.
- STRIVE FOR 5: Constellation Health Services engages staff in a program called Strive for 5. Influenced from our four pillars kindness, compassion, excellence and service. All staff are provided with in depth training to help further their careers as clinicians and to assist them with the appropriate customer service skills.
- Employment Referral Bonuses: There is no better compliment then when one of our staff members recommends a friend, family member or former co-worker for employment at Constellation. Upon doing so staff are eligible for up to $2,500 in referral bonuses per hire!
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $81,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Physical Therapists|| $82,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Registered Nurse|
| 2% Average 401(k)/403b company contribution per employee||60% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 60% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Set days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
Follow Constellation Health Services