What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
There is a "family" or "team" feeling here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
What They Do
We asked Cloud for Good to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We work with nonprofit and educational organizations to create and implement strategic cloud based solutions. We help our customers become more efficient and effective, we help them help their clients.
About this Company
| Website: www.cloud4good.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Asheville, North Carolina|| US Sites: 15|
| Major Locations: San Francisco, California; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York|| US Employees: 41|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2010|
Perks and Programs
We asked Cloud for Good to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Get Paid for Your Passion: Join Cloud for Good to use cutting edge technology to create a positive change in the world.
- Generous Benefits: - Multiple health, vision and dental insurance covering close to 100% of your premium. - Short and long term disability 401k with a 4% company match. - Remote working environment. - Extended maternity and paternity leave. - Child care stipend. - Volunteer Time Off. - Salesforce Certification Reimbursements.
- Grow with Us: Cloud for Good offers a friendly, flexible, and collaborative work environment that supports your professional growth.
- Collaborate: Requent interaction with company executives that encourages a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Together, Let's Do More Good: At Cloud for Good, we believe that those committed to creating a positive change in the world should have access to the best people, technology, and funds. There is so much good already happening in our communities. The Cloud for Good corporate social responsibility program is designed to help these “do gooders” be more effective in achieving their mission. Inspired by the Salesforce Foundation’s integrated 1-1-1 model, we deploy our expertise, technology, partnership and financial resources to strengthen our communities and help them prosper.
- Join our growth: We are the fastest growing Salesforce.Org implementation partner. We have been on the Inc. 5000 multiple times and constantly report explosive growth. You can be part of this growth!
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $75,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Cloud Consultant|| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 4% of an employee's salary|
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 16 weeks Unpaid sabbatical|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (60% use it)
- Job sharing (20% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|80 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||80 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|8 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|80 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||10 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Offsite subsidized childcare
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
- Childcare reimbursement during business travel
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Fertility treatments
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 24 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $30,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- 'VP of Operations' is accountable to formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Cloud for Good for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We hire people who are passionate about working in a team, passionate about our technology, and passionate about creating a positive change in the world.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Contribute to their community by providing knowledge and tools.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Complete an application on our website.
| 15 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 46% Job Growth|
| 13 Average applicants per opening|| 250 Applications received|
| 15 Positions filled in past year|| 40% New hires by employee referrals|
| 4 New positions created|| 7 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 3 New graduates hired|
| 12% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|