What Employees Say
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
You can count on people to cooperate.
What They Do
We asked Cleaning Systems, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are a customer driven provider of value added solutions through chemistry and application systems to those in need of vehicle cleaning and protection.
About this Company
| Website: www.cleaningsystemsinc.com|| Industry: Manufacturing & Production|
| US Headquarters: De Pere, Wisconsin, 54115|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 53|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1976|
Perks and Programs
We asked Cleaning Systems, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Free Car Wash Jug: All employees at our corporate office can have a clean car if they choose. We utilize a car wash about a mile from our corporate office and have a jug with an RFID employees can take sometime during the day/evening to get their car washed. There are 3 washes allowed per day for the company to share. We have about 31 employees locally at our corporate office.
- 2017 Circle of Care: For 2017, this was an incentive based on company revenue growth of 10%. If we grow 10% as a company, every employee will receive an additional bonus of 1% of their salary. This was for non-sales staff.
- Yearly Christmas Party: CSI hosts a Christmas Party locally each year. We do a nice dinner for employee and significant other. Every employee has two drink tickets to use.
- Christmas/Year End Gift: Every year we provide a gift to employees at the end of the year. Gifts have included a christmas ham one year, shirt and gift card another year, and most recently a nice bag with their name embroidered.
- Company Lunches: Occasionally we will do a company lunch during the year based on monthly sales growth.
- Monthly Company Meetings: We have monthly company meetings (15 minutes) scheduled where we do recognition for employees who have done something above and beyond expectations. Sometimes it's verbal recognition, sometimes it is a gift card.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 50% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 6% of salary|
Community and Environmental Impact
| Pamela Havelka-Rivard Leads environmental impact team|| Third-Party Conducted Environmental impact audit|
| Yes Recycling program|
How to Get Hired
We asked Cleaning Systems, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Past performance, In-Bay and Tunnel Experience, Management Experience, knowledge on chemicals and equipment, current relationships in the industry.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Regional sales and service personnel in the car wash industry we are always in the market for.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Reach out to Chris C at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Cleaning Systems, Inc.