What Employees Say
Management is competent at running the business.
People celebrate special events around here.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I can be myself around here.
What They Do
We asked CitiusTech Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
CitiusTech is a provider of healthcare technology services and solutions with locations in USA, Canada, UK, Dubai, India and Singapore. CitiusTech helps customers improve patient health using its solutions for clinical quality reporting, big data, cloud, mobile health and analytics.
About this Company
| Website: www.citiustech.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Princeton, New Jersey, 08540|| US Sites: 27|
| Major Locations: Rochester, Minnesota, 55901|| US Employees: 247|
| US Revenues: $89.6 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2005|
Perks and Programs
We asked CitiusTech Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Quarterly Fun Events: CitiusTech provides funds to arrange quarterly fun events for all employees.
- Extended Maternity Leave: Employees can have extended unpaid maternity leave upto 3 months. This flexibility is provided to ensure new mothers spend quality time with new borns
- Training Reimbursement: Every employees is eligible of having Training/Certification reimbursement upto a limit of USD 500 per annum
- Incentive for Travel: Employees travelling or visiting client places are provided per diem of USD 60 per day ensuring they are comfortable with their travel. All tickets are booked by the company
- Sales Incentive: Sales employees are part of the Sales Incentive plan which pays over and above the regular compensation
- Phone/Internet Reimbursement: Employee is provided USD 50 per month over and above the monthly compensation irrespective of the level and title
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $88,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Engineering||90% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for Employee (Single))|
| 65% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for 50)|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 15 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (20% use it)
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
- Medical facilities (at some locations)
- Onsite Amenities (We provide Phone/Internet reimbursement upto 50 USD per month other than the compensation. Apart from that we provide joining hamper, Anniversary Gifts, Birthday Hamper, Help desk, Funds for Engagement Activities, Leadership Trainings, Celebrating Anniversaries)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|28 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||28 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|56 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||5 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||5 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|15 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||15 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| 24 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $450 Philanthropic donations in last year|
| $450 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|| Punam Shejale Leads environmental impact team|
| Yes Carbon offset program|| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Human Resources is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women; Disabled employees; Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
- 3 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked CitiusTech Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Prospective Employee should have steady and creative thought process, they should be able to articulate the requirement and should be able to implement it. Prospective employee should be able to show the interest in our organisation and should be interested in the Domain we work
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees should show their connection with Healthcare. They should be able to understand the terminology used in our domain and their resume shoudl have few details on new technology and healthcare domain
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We will be focusing to hire more Healthcare professinals in coming year. This will increase our bandwith and give more opportunities in the market. The domain experts will have contacts in the market which will increase the knowledge and business
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Interested Candidates should logo on to www.citiustech.com where the interested candiadtes will abel to see the company details, platforms and practices and will be able to understand the new opportunities we have. They will be able to enroll their resume on our website
| 200 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 20% Job Growth|
| 2 Average applicants per opening|| 560 Total job applicants|
| 4% New hires by employee referrals|| 40% Openings filled by current employees|
| 1% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|