What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked Cirrus Logic to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
With headquarters in Austin, Texas, Cirrus Logic develops audio semiconductors for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, smart homes, digital headsets, wearables and other consumer audio products.
About this Company
| Website: www.cirrus.com|| Industry: Electronics|
| US Headquarters: Austin, Texas, 78701|| US Sites: 3|
| Major Locations: Austin, Texas, 78701; Phoenix, Arizona, 85204; Salt Lake City, Utah, 84111|| US Employees: 888|
| Worldwide Revenues: $1,500 million|| Employees Worldwide: 1,596|
| Corporate Structure: Public|| Stock Symbol: CRUS|
| Founded: 1984|
Perks and Programs
We asked Cirrus Logic to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Monthly Cirrus Logic Rocks! concert events: Monthly “Cirrus Logic Rocks!” concert events (or even “Rock Star Karaoke" sometimes).
- Weekly Happy Hours: Weekly Happy Hours each Friday afternoon are held in the company's headquarters or at a nearby pub on Austin's historic 6th Street entertainment district.
- Music Events: Cirrus Logic regularly raffles off large amounts of SXSW wristbands and multi-day passes to ACL Fest. The company is also a corporate sponsor of PBS' long-running television show Austin City Limits and the company regularly raffles tickets to the show tapings.
- Holiday Cheer: The employee Holiday Party isn't enough -- children of employees enjoy their own party with Santa, a free gift, and goodies!
- Splish-Splash ... Family Summer Picnic!: Each year the company hosts a private employee + family picnic event at Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels!
- Cirrus Logic Kids Club: Children of employees from all around the world participate in a special club to learn about different cultures, engage in activities and often create pen pals!
- New Employee Referral Program: The company will pay employees up to a $20,000 bonus if they refer an employee who gets hired.
- Annual Wellness Fair: Each year the company hosts a Wellness Fair that brings employees and health-oriented vendors together, offering services from healthy eating to acupuncture.
- Onsite guitar lessons: From beginners to those with more adept skills, a rocking culture needs guitar players who know how to jam.
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- On-site or near-site backup childcare center
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $745,682 Philanthropic donations in last year|| $137,000 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
| Yes Sustainable commuting program|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women; Speakers of English as a second language
- 3 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Cirrus Logic for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Ability to work closely with diverse team members. Creative thinking and ability to quickly solve difficult problems No egos!
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show us a history of adding value to prior employers and projects. Demonstrate confidence without a big ego. Tell us how your background aligns with our corporate values and culture.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Digital design engineers, analog design engineers, verification engineers, software engineers, MEMS microphone design engineers, etc.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Candidates can learn more about Cirrus Logic and apply for open positions by visiting our careers page at http://www.cirrus.jobs. Candidates can find out more about our corporate culture by visiting our LinkedIn careers page or visiting our company profile on GlassDoor and Great Rated.