What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
What They Do
We asked Circle Computer Resources, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
At CCR, we’re proud to offer a broad range of technology solutions to large and small businesses around the globe. Our team of specialized technicians has been fully trained to assist you in running your business more efficiently.
About this Company
| Website: www.ccr.net|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Cedar Rapids, Iowa|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Cedar Rapids, Iowa|| US Employees: 83|
| US Revenues: $11.2 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $11.2 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 1986|
Perks and Programs
We asked Circle Computer Resources, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Free Lunch: We have a kitchen and Chef that provides lunch every day to every employee.
- Profit Sharing: Once a quarter we have a meeting and present employees with profit sharing checks for the hard work during the quarter.
- Gym Memebership: We offer a great gym membership to employees.
- Culture: We provide a very nice culture that everyone works hard and plays hard. The culture is very much based around our values.
- Wellness Incentive: We provide wellness challenges monthly to keep us active.
- Facility: We have a nice, new friendly facility.
- Goals: We offer incentives for reaching goals.
- Free Coffee: We provide free coffee daily.
- Garden Program: We have fresh veggies delivered on Friday's during the summer for employees that participate in this program.
- Flexible Work Schedule: We allow employees to work from home as needed providing their work allows them to.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $63,276 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Operations Supervisor||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|| $3,000 College Tuition Reimbursement|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 5 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 2 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (5% use it)
- Telecommute option (5% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave||5 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|30 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|3 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
|5 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $7,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
How to Get Hired
We asked Circle Computer Resources, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Prospective employees who are easily adaptable to change and enjoy thinking outside of the box, will be a great fit for CCR!
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees who are excited to learn, grow and innovate will always catch our attention.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are always growing and looking for great employees as we need them!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit www.ccr.net and find the employment section.
| 20 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 20% Job Growth|
| 47 Average applicants per opening|| 709 Applications received|
| 35 Positions filled in past year|| 50% New hires by employee referrals|
| 15 New positions created|| 6 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 5 New graduates hired|
| 3% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|