What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I can be myself around here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked CallidusCloud to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
CallidusCloud enables businesses to make more money faster with a complete suite of cloud solutions for sales, marketing, learning and customer experience. Over 5,200 organizations including 7 of the top 10 insurance, 7 of the top 10 high tech and 6 of the top 10 telco companies, use CallidusCloud.
About this Company
| Website: www.calliduscloud.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Dublin, California, 94568|| US Sites: 6|
| Major Locations: Birmingham, Alabama, 35243|| US Employees: 693|
| Worldwide Revenues: $206.7 million|| Employees Worldwide: 1,113|
| Corporate Structure: Public|| Stock Symbol: CALD|
| Founded: 1996|
Perks and Programs
We asked CallidusCloud to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Best in Class Benefits: We are proud to offer best in class benefits to our team members and their families. We offer Medical, Dental and Vision (PPO, HMO and High Deductible/ Health Savings Account options), Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Day-Care), Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans, Company funded Life Insurance and AD&D as well as Supplemental Life plans, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Generous Holiday and Vacation Schedule, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Parental Leave Benefits, Team Discount Program (over 30,000+ exclusive discounts) And much more!
- A Fun and Engaging Place to Work: Throughout the day you will find our team enjoying our inviting common areas, grabbing a snack from one of our break rooms, playing a game of pool, working out in our private gym, meditating in one of our quiet rooms or taking one of our electronic bicycles for a ride. If you are an expectant or new mom, we have you covered with dedicated expectant mother parking and private and comfortable mother’s nursing rooms. We believe in creating a welcoming, comfortable, engaging and fun space in which to spend our day!
- We Listen To Our Team: Each year we run a worldwide Team Engagement Survey. This anonymous survey is a great opportunity for our team to share their feedback on how to make CallidusCloud an even more rewarding and enjoyable experience for every team member. Each year we take key feedback from the survey and implement initiatives important to the team.
- Open Door Policy: All doors are open for our team to share feedback, opinions or recommendations directly with the CEO and Executive Leadership team. No topic is off-limits and all team members are encouraged to use the open door policy.
- Service Awards: Each quarter we celebrate team members reaching a milestone 5, 10 or 15 year service anniversary. In addition to a generous monetary service award, each team member is acknowledged in a company-wide e-mail from our CEO.
- CallidusCloud University: Powered by Litmos, CallidusCloud University enables our team members to explore various learning paths and engage with limitless learning opportunities. From technical skill to business and personal development our team has access to the best course content in the easiest to use mobile platform.
- Community Outreach : CallidusCloud is a sponsor of Dublin Partners in Education, which fosters business, community, and education partnerships for the benefit of students of the Dublin Unified School District. The company also sponsors the San Ramon Valley Run for Education and the Kiwanis 4th of July Parade in Dublin. Each month, CallidusCloud hosts the next generation of coders from the Tri-Valley CoderDojo. Children from ages 5 to 17 learn how to code in various languages and will one day showcase their skills in Silicon Valley. During the holiday season, we come together to give back to the community by participating in events such as local food drives and collecting toys for donation to local children’s hospitals.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|93% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 81% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 93% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 26 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|70 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||80 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|20 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||50 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|80 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)||20 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked CallidusCloud for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
We are one of the most innovative cloud companies on the planet! It is because our dedicated and talented team of 1,113+ team members in 15+ countries, that we are able to provide our customers with innovative product capability that no competitor or peer can match. Our goal? To deliver an awesome customer experience and have a great time doing it. Want to join our team? Visit our Careers Page at www.calliduscloud.com/about-us/careers/ or reach out via LinkedIn.