What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked BURST Oral Care to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
BURST is revolutionizing the oral care industry, providing consumers with high-quality products at an accessible price. Defined by sleek design, charcoal-coated bristles, industry-leading 33,000 sonic vibrations per minute and convenient USB charger, the BURST sonic toothbrush is THE go-to toothbrush.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.burstoralcare.com/|| Industry: Electronics|
| US Headquarters: Venice, California, 90291|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 10|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2017|
Perks and Programs
We asked BURST Oral Care to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- The BURST Outings: We take our team 3x per year on team offsites - this year it’s a trip to Disneyland, Las Vegas and a trip to Napa, all expenses included to bond, talk about the business and spend time together.
- Flexible Work Environment: More than half of our female employees are moms; we create a flexible work environment that allows them to be a “parent” first; meaning sporting events, dentist visits, etc., are perfectly cool to schedule all work around and there is no negativity from our team in doing so.
- BURST Reimbursements: We offer auto and phone reimbursements as appropriate to management team members.
- BURST Dining: We work very hard at shows and pick a top tier "foodie" spot each convention to treat our team out for dinner.
- BURST Healthcare: We offer full medical/dental coverage to our employees.
- BURSTCON: Our annual convention we bring everyone to a city for a big party to celebrate the success of our team and ambassadors growing the business.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $63,800 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Hygenius, Customer Care||75% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for N/A)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| 100 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|| 100 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|| 100 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (N/A (no office))
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|30 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|30 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||30 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|30 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||30 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
|30 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
How to Get Hired
We asked BURST Oral Care for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We like people who are fun, hungry, humble and smart. If you think you fit that description, you’d be right for us.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Share their love with BURST, express why they would be a good fit.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
The majority of our hires in the coming year will be in customer care and in marketing.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| 10 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 400% Job Growth|
| 13 Average applicants per opening|| 100 Total job applicants|
| 100% New hires by employee referrals|