What Employees Say
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked Bron, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are a National Property Registration, and Preservation Compliance & Fulfillment vendor working with:
Loan Servicing Companies
City Ordinance Code Enforcement
About this Company
| Website: www.broninc.com|| Industry: Other|
| US Headquarters: Temecula, California, 92590|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 21|| US Revenues: $2.4 million|
| Corporate Structure: Cooperative|| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked Bron, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Self Improvement: We give every one a laptop for personal use after 90 days.
- Training: We offer over 3000 classes you can take online at your leisure. Completely free to employee.
- Food: We go to Costco and buy breakfast, lunch, and snack items for employee's breaks.
- 401: Employer matches
- PTO: We offer 18 days off after one year of service. This includes holidays, pto, and sick time.
- Celebration: We have three parties a year to celebrate the holidays, employees, and Bron Birthday.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $38,285 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Compliance Specialist|| $55,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Manager|
| 50% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 3% of salary|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 9 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|84 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||180 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|84 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||$5,000 Adoption benefit|
|84 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
- Kevin Hamilton is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups; Women; Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender employees; Disabled employees; Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Bron, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Ability to get along with others, some office experience, ability to show self improvement.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Provide examples of how you self improved on your own.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
HR Manager, Marketing, 3 VP Positions, Compliance Specialist
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website: www.broninc.com
| 10 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 91% Job Growth|
| 54 Average applicants per opening|| 700 Total job applicants|
| 4% New hires by employee referrals|| 5% Openings filled by current employees|
| 13% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|