What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
What They Do
We asked BounceX to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
BounceX invented The Behavioral Cloud, software that analyzes online user behavior to improve the visitor experience for websites and subsequently improve the conversion rate. Our patented technology enables internet retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to better monetize their traffic.
About this Company
| Website: www.bounceexchange.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York, 10018|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 179|| US Revenues: $15.7 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked BounceX to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Game Room: Bounce Exchange has a recreational space that includes a game room with a shuffle board, ping pong table, and pool table. In between the comfortable couches (in front of the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the New York Skyline), there is enough space for the entire team to play group games.
- Free Weekly Meditation and Monthly Massage Sessions: Bounce Exchange provides free meditation and massage sessions for all team members to help them manage stress and maintain peace, tranquility, and balance in their lives.
- Free Gym membership: Bounce Exchange offers free gym membership to all team members to support them in meeting their health and wellness goals.
- Fully-Paid Healthcare: Each employee has the opportunity to have Bounce Exchange fully cover his or her health care costs so that they do not have to worry about the expense on their own.
- Creative Days Off: When team members meet their goals there are opportunities for them to take sponsored days off. Bounce Exchange will pay them to take the day off of work and will also pay for whatever it is they want to do instead.
- Annual Company Wide Retreat: A long weekend cultural off site. This year we went to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $60,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Marketing Manager|| $90,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Engineer|
| 50% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 6% of salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 25 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (1% use it)
- Subsided On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Full gym membership, Nap rooms, weekly meditation and monthly in-office massage.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||90 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|90 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||14 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|14 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||14 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|14 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||14 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $18,000 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked BounceX for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We have clear principles about hiring smart, hungry talented people who are team players and humble about themselves and value team first. People with negative attitudes at your office can bring down the whole team. As such, we will not hire anyone who is disruptive, a know-it-all or puts down others to achieve personal success. These people may be the hardest workers in the company and do incredibly well on an individual level, but anyone who brings down the company's culture isn't going to be worth any of that performance.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Get to know our company and philosophy. They need to do their homework. Great candidates are already passionate about the product and opportunity from day one.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
All of departments, all levels. Business development and account managers are a huge priority and we continue to grow our ads team at an aggressive clip.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website and check out the white papers. We have over 50!
| 81 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 44% Job Growth|
| 296 Average applicants per opening|| 23,984 Total job applicants|
| 5% Openings filled by current employees|| 15 Recent graduates hired|
| 4% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|