What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
This is a fun place to work.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
What They Do
We asked Betts Recruiting, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Betts Recruiting is the leading global recruitment firm specializing in recruiting revenue-generating talent such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success for innovative companies. Betts Recruiting's four offices in the US include San Francisco, Palo Alto, Austin, and New York.
About this Company
| Website: http://bettsrecruiting.com/meet-the-team/|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: San Francisco, California, 94111|| US Sites: 4|
| Major Locations: Palo Alto, California, 94306; Austin, Texas, 78701; New York, New York, 10012|| US Employees: 106|
| US Revenues: $16.0 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $16.8 million|
| Employees Worldwide: 8|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2009|
Perks and Programs
We asked Betts Recruiting, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Company Philanthropy: Betts Recruiting is proud of it's philanthropic impact on the community. As a Company we sponsor volunteer opportunities at least once a month along with company sponsorships for organizations like BUILD. BUILD helps support high school students in under-resourced communities as they launch their own business plans and learn valuable professional skills.
- Worklife Balance: Betts Recruiting believes that in order to be successful and efficient we all ned to take the time to rest, relax, and rejuvenate. It's our belief that our employees are responsible enough to manage their time and communicate with their colleagues to help support them when they take time off. To promote this autonomy and work-life balance, Betts Recruiting is proud to offer an unlimited PTO policy to all full time employees.
- Employee Health Program: Betts Recruiting encourages employees to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical fitness. We offer fitness classes in office, a fully paid gym membership and annual fitness reimbursements. We also office in office meditation for all employees.
- Corporate Giving: Betts Recruiting believes in the importance of giving back. As a company we have sponsored several local charities. We host volunteer events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area on a monthly basis.
- Pet Friendly Offices: Betts Recruiting has had pets in the workplace for the last several years. Not only has the employee program flourished, the program has yielded numerous positive effects. It’s a low-cost benefit the company can offer to employees, and it helps improve job satisfaction and job performance. We have noticed that this program in particular has helped reduce stress and increased collaboration between employees.
- Referral Bonus: Betts Recruiting is very proud of the amazing people we hire on to our teams. We believe that our employees are the best resource when it comes to finding other top talent, therefore we established an employee referral program for anyone that helps bring on a new Bettser. Employees receive a bonus from the Company any time they find someone to come on board and work with us at Betts!
- Work From Any Office Policy: Betts Recruiting believes strongly in the power of collaboration. In order to encourage communication across offices, we implemented a work from any office policy at Betts.
- Culture Building Events: Betts Recruiting believes in the importance of employee engagement. In order to cultivate culture we sponsor several events throughout the year to bring teams together. Betts sponsors catered employee anniversary lunches every month, a companywide Sales Kick Off event annually, and several concerts, day trips, and activities throughout the year.
- Employee Recognition: Betts Recruiting works to recognize and celebrate all of the hard work our teams put in every day. Betts acknowledges employee contributions by handing out awards, recognizing hard work companywide in our internal newsletter, and by planning special events or outings to celebrate all the effort our people and teams put in.
- Mentorship Program: Betts Recruiting established a mentorship program when we first started in an effort to give new employees a resource as they begin their career at Betts. Our mentorship program is aimed to give resources for career development, future leadership development, and knowledge transfer.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $55,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Office Manager|| $100,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Recruiting|
| 100% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 4% of salary||60% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Subsided On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Betts Recruiting offers free snacks and meals onsite. We also have a variety of coffee and teas to chose from, including cold brew coffee, kombucha, and green tea on tap. We also have a shuffle board table, ping pong table, and photo booth. We host fitness classes in office and offer fitness credits and/or a gym membership to full time employees. We are also proud to host meditation sessions in office.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|30 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||30 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|30 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||30 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|30 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||30 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $26,500 Philanthropic donations in last year|| $300 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
| Office Manager Leads environmental impact team|| 1 LEED certified building(s)|
| Yes Renewable energy program|| Yes Recycling program|
| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
How to Get Hired
We asked Betts Recruiting, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Betts Recruiting was founded in 2009 using grit, hustle, and creativity. The Company prides itself on cultivating a culture of smart, innovative, and driven people. We look for indivudlas who share our values of building genuine relationships, telling it like it is, being collabrotive, standing for the greater good, and loving what you do.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Any prospective employees should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume along with why they would be a good fit for Betts Recruiting.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
In the upcoming year Betts Recruiting will be focusing on diversifying our team. We are seeking employees who have established themselves as successful, driven and ambitious regardless of background or indsutry. We recognize that sucessful companies are comprised of an assortment of perople and ideas. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in finding talented people who aren't afraid to think outside the box and aren't afraid of little hustle.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
We encourage anyone who is interested in joining the Betts Recruiting Team to read our employee reviews on Glassdoor and our customer reviews on Yelp. There is more information about the Company at our website www.BettsRecruiting.com.
| 20 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 9% Job Growth|
| 80% New hires by employee referrals|| 87% Openings filled by current employees|
| 85 Recent graduates hired|