What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
I want to work here for a long time.
What They Do
We asked Banco de Sabadell, S.A. (Sabadell) to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Headquarted in Miami, our operations are comprised of a nationally chartered bank, a wealth management division, Sabadell Bank & Trust and an international branch of our parent company, Banco Sabadell, a global banking institution founded in 1881.
About this Company
| Website: www.sabadellbank.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Miami, Florida, 33131|| US Sites: 26|
| Major Locations: Miami, Florida, 33131; Palm Beach, Florida, 33480; Tampa, Florida, 33602; Naples, Florida, 34108; Aventura, Florida, 33180; Miami Beach, Florida, 33139; South MIami, Florida, 33146; Miami Lakes, Florida, 33014; Doral, Florida, 33172; Douglas, Florida, 33125|| US Employees: 667|
| US Revenues: $243.6 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1881|
Perks and Programs
We asked Banco de Sabadell, S.A. (Sabadell) to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Wellness Program: Sabadell offers to all its employees a Wellness Program which is comprised by a set of activities that promote a culture of health awareness and employee engagement. Employees can earn up to $500 for completing the activities we offer throughout the year.
- Mentor Program: The Sabadell Mentor Program allows our employees to gain experience and insight from our seasoned management team. In its second year, the employee participation grew 87%.
- Benefits Program: Sabadell offers competitive benefits to all its employees, such as: medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, immediately vested 401K plan upon eligibility, commuter benefits, parental leave, banking benefits, training and education, referral bonuses, and more.
- Onboarding Program: Our Onboarding Program helps our new hires adjust to social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly, and it has been instrumental to our success.
- Change Management Program: Through Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Sabadell teaches its employees to change their beliefs and model excellence by participating in the course Change Your Mind and Keep the Change, facilitated by our CHRO.
- N/A: N/A
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 5% Average 401(k)/403b company contribution per employee||66% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 20 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|| $2,665 Average Tuition Reimbursement|
| $5,250 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 22 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 22 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| 22 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|| 22 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||20 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|20 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||15 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||20 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
Community and Environmental Impact
- CHRO is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups; Women; Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender employees; Disabled employees; Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Banco de Sabadell, S.A. (Sabadell) for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We are looking for candidates who are interested in the digital strategy and in banking projects, who are able to adapt to an evolving environment, who can share ideas, teach, create, innovate and are passionate about adding value to the organization.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
At Banco Sabadell we are convinced that it is fundamental to detect the level of alignment, motivation and right attitude the potential candidate possesses through the talent acquisition interview.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
To find out about opportunities at Sabadell, visit the "Careers" section on our website and explore the options made available.