What Employees Say
Management is competent at running the business.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
I can be myself around here.
What They Do
We asked Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Arby’s is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. Our brand purpose is to “Inspire Smiles Through Delicious Experiences®", and we deliver on that purpose through our 80,000 company and franchise team members.
About this Company
| Website: www.arbys.com|| Industry: Hospitality|
| US Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, 30338|| US Sites: 1063|
| US Employees: 24,954|| US Revenues: $0 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2005|
Perks and Programs
We asked Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Summer Hours/December Hours: Employees at the Support Center are able to take half days 6 times during the summer weeks that do not go against their PTO time. The Support Center closes at 2pm every Friday in December to allow team members time to get their holiday shopping done, beat the traffic or anything they may need to do.
- Dress For Your Day: Employees at the Support Center can dress casual any day of the week as long as they are not meeting with guests/vendors.
- Half Price meals: All employees are able to receive half price meals at any restaurant location.
- Free meals: While working at the restaurants, managers are allowed to receive one free meal per shift.
- Birthday/Holiday celebrations: At the Support Center, birthdays are celebrated each month with a cake, cookies or other dessert items. Each department may have individual celebrations by decorating the office/cubicle area and in some cases, take the birthday employee to lunch. Holidays are celebrated in various ways from parades to costume contests to potluck lunches. In the restaurants, birthday's and holiday's are celebrated in various ways from cake to decorations to team outings.
- Discounted tickets: Employees are able to receive discounted tickets to events, restaurants, etc. through Tickets at Work.
- Discount program: Discounts on products/services are available with a variety of vendors - ie. AT&T, Ford, Verizon, etc.
- Champions of Hope: Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. has created an employee assistance fund to help any team member with financial assistance in their time of need. The fund was the idea of a team member and is solely funded through donations of team members and matched by Arby's.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Restaurant management and Support Center team members are eligible to receive up to $3000 per year in tuition/textbook reimbursement.
- HIPO Leadership Development Programs: ARG offers several leadership development programs for all levels. These programs are designed to provide both personal and professional development to help high potentials reach their goals of taking on additional responsibilities and moving to the next level. As a results, many of our open positions have been filled with internal promotions.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $23,873 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Shift Manager|| $57,255 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Restaurant Manager|
| 4% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 75% of salary||70% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 70% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|| 70% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|| $3,000 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 23 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| 23 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|30 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
Community and Environmental Impact
| $4,202,492 Philanthropic donations in last year|| John Bowie, COO and Frank Inoa, Sr. Director of Engineering Leads environmental impact team|
| Third-Party Conducted Environmental impact audit|
- CPO is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We’re looking for individuals who want to Inspire Smiles and Make a Difference – in our restaurants and in their personal lives.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
We value authenticity, so be yourself!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
If the position description is of interest to you, we encourage you to visit one of our restaurants, review our company website, and Google us to read about our brand in USA Today, Business Insider, or your favorite news website.
| 1,000 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 12% Job Growth|
| 22 Average applicants per opening|| 21,700 Total job applicants|
| 27% New hires by employee referrals|| 10% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|
| 135% Voluntary turnover for part-time employees|