What Employees Say
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
People care about each other here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
What They Do
We asked Allied Mortgage Group to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We have been helping homeowners and potential homeowners for over 25 years with customized loan solutions to fit almost every need. We are proud of our high customer service levels with an overall >96% satisfaction rating.
About this Company
| Website: www.alliedmg.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, 19004|| US Employees: 216|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 1993|
Perks and Programs
We asked Allied Mortgage Group to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Events: Allied hosts several events throughout the year to show appreciation for employees and celebrate achievements. These include our large annual holiday party, our famous Halloween Party (costume optional!), destination gatherings as well as several client events and networking opportunities.
- Philanthropic Initiatives and Community Involvement: We are more than a "for profit" company because we are involved in our community. Employees of Allied were invited to volunteer as a team at a local charity, serving home cooked meals to homeless and underprivileged populations in Philadelphia.
- Open Door and Face to Face Management: Our management team doesn't just have an open door policy. They encourage employee participation and contribution to make it a better place for everyone. Your voice is heard!
- Health and Fitness: It's important to stay active and healthy! Allied offers employees discounted memberships to a premium indoor cycling studio in Plymouth Meeting. - Cyclebar. The discount is transferable to your friends and family too! Allied sponsored a large group of employees to run as a team in the popular Broad Street Run, a 10K race held annually, benefiting various non profits.
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 23 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 18 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 18 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 23 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
| 18 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (30% use it)
- Telecommute option (30% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Complimentary Food & Snacks,
Discounted Memberships to a Cycle Studio
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||90 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|90 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||90 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Allied Mortgage Group for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Positive, energetic and creative people who like to work in a fast paced environment
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show a track record of success and passion for your career
| 140 Average applicants per opening|| 1,400 Total job applicants|
| 40% New hires by employee referrals|| 50% Openings filled by current employees|