What Employees Say
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
What They Do
We asked Allied Beverages to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Allied Beverages distributes over 12 million cases of beer to 4,100 licensed retailers across northwest Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties from a state-of-the-art warehouse in Ventura, California. Allied joined Reyes Holdings in 2014.
About this Company
| Website: http://www.alliedbeverages.com|| Industry: Other|
| US Headquarters: Rosemont, Illinois|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 111|| US Revenues: $300.00 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2014|
Perks and Programs
We asked Allied Beverages to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Summer Picnic: Allied Beverages in Ventura, CA, has an annual summer picnic where employees and their family are invited to enjoy beverages, food, prizes, and entertainment.
- Employee Referral Program: Allied Ventura awards employees who refer other employees a cash bonus of $300.00 if a candidate is hired and employed with the company more than 4 months.
- Free Beer during the Holidays
: Allied Ventura gives away one case of beer (or soft drinks if under 21 years of age) to employees during the holidays to enjoy with their family.
- Yearly Trips & Incentives: Allied Ventura does a number of employee appreciation trips and gatherings per department. Such events include a trip to Las Vegas and a deep sea fishing trip for Warehouse and Delivery employees, a night out at the ball park to see the Los Angeles Dodgers for Merchandisers, Sales incentive trips sponsored by suppliers and more!
- Annual Company Meeting: Allied Ventura starts the year off with an all employee company meeting where we share company performance results and goals. Additionally, to recognize employees a raffle was held with prizes such flat screen tv’s, ipads, Bose speakers and more valued at over $3,000
- Taxi Reimbursement Program: Safety is an important part of our Company Culture. To ensure our employees have a safe way of getting home if they have been drinking, we offer a reimbursement if they decide to call a taxi. This benefit is available whether they have been at a company sponsored event or event outside of work. We want our employees to enjoy their drinks but be responsible in getting home safely.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $35,766 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Merchandiser|| $100,170 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Area Sales Manager|
| 50% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 5% of an employee's salary|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Fitness classes
- Free beverages during the day
- Weight watchers meetings
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 12 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Lactation room(s)
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Cholesterol tests
- Flu shots
- Blood pressure screening
- Complete biometric screening
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $2,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Formal programs support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
How to Get Hired
We asked Allied Beverages for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We hire individuals who value integrity, teamwork and accountability. We except our employees to be responsive, motivated and innovative.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show an interest in our company by learning who we are and what we are all about. Prospective employees must have a passion to be competitive and be involved in the continuous improvement and growth of our Company.
The next step is to apply at www.mybeercareer.com - Ventura, CA.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
1.) Merchandisers 2.) Night Warehouse Workers 3.) Relief Sales Associates
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Check out our website at www.alliedbeverages.com and apply online at www.mybeercareer.com.
| 15 Job openings forecast for coming year|| Yes Recruits on college campuses|
| 22% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|