What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked Adikteev to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Adikteev is a tech company created in November 2012 in Paris present worldwide with 4 offices: Paris, Berlin, New York and San Francisco. We are the mobile marketing platform for delivering ROI through a unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data & artificial intelligence.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.adikteev.com/us/|| Industry: Advertising & Marketing|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York, 10001|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: San Francisco, California, 94108|| US Employees: 14|
| Employees Worldwide: 120|| Corporate Structure: Cooperative|
| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked Adikteev to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Adikteev's "StayFit" program: Adikteev's "StayFit"program
Adikteev encourages employees to reach their personal fitness goals by offering a monthly stipend of $60 that they can use towards any workout or health-related program ( Gym, Yoga etc.) of their choice. We care about our team's personal well being so we will 100% support it if they want to take an hour out of their working day to blow off steam at the gym or any fitness studio.
- Adikteev's Team building: We believe having shared experiences is the best way to keep teams intellectually and emotionally engaged! That's why both offices join together every month and participate in different fun activities, such as: Jello Workshop, Therapeutic Horticulture, Design Your Purpose, Speak Like a Leader and more.and more.
- Adikteev's Happy hour: Adikteev believes that after-work social events, such as happy hours, strengthen positive relationships among the team. We want our employees to feel like they are a part of a family when they are at work. The best way to do this is by gathering together in a relaxed environment where we can all share a few laughs together, and learn things about each other as individuals instead of just coworkers. We want our employees to leave our happy hours with a totally new understanding of and appreciation for their team, which will help them work better together going forward.
- Adikteev's Healthcare: We contribute 75% to our employee's individual or family health plan, and 50% to their dental/vision insurance. Most importantly, our new hires receive this benefit the day they join our team.
- Adikteev's Vacation & Paid time Off Policy: We feel that our flexible vacation policy helps build an ownership mentality. We want our employees to think like owners and consider what’s best for both themselves and the company. Letting them figure out their own vacation time shows that we trust and respect them, which in turn strengthens their commitment to the company.
- Adikteev's Annual Offsite Seminar: Every year we invite our teams among our 4 offices: Paris, Berlin, New York and San Francisco to a 3 days off site where we all bound together for team buildings, fun and an overview of where the company stands. last year the off site was in Ibiza Spain.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 75% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| no required hours hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| 14 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|| 25 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|| 14 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (80% use it)
- Telecommute option (80% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Food, drinks, mini golf, Ping pong table)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||60 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||$60 Adoption benefit|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||60 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
Community and Environmental Impact
| HR Manager Leads environmental impact team|| Yes Recycling program|
| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 13 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Adikteev for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
At Adikteev, we look for genuine, passionate, and creative thinkers. Yes, we want our new hires to bring in new creative ideas and be passionate about their work, but at the same time, we want them to be individuals who genuinely care about others. We can't take the chance to hire someone who doesn't share the same goals as their colleagues, or not aligned with the mission of the company.
| 10 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 367% Job Growth|
| 2% Openings filled by current employees|| 2 Recent graduates hired|
| 13% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|